Stone Trek: Episode 3 Stone Trek: Episode 3

Too bad there's no 11

Simply amazing! Obviously a lot of work went into this. The sound is excellent and perfectly synced with the animation. The animation is smooth. The graphics are superb. More like a Hanna-Barbera cartoon rather than a flash movie. Very sweet. Hopefully there will be another episode. One suggestion. Throw in the borg somehow.

Mortal Kombat Dir. Cut Mortal Kombat Dir. Cut

Another great one from Mr. Solem

That was fucking hilari-ass. Especially the part about chinese makin him shit! I almost pissed myself! 10's across the board! Ever consider a Kid Icarus movie?

Curious George Disc. Acid Curious George Disc. Acid

Another great one!!

Yet another fucking hilarious movie! I almost pissed myself laughing! One question, Is the monster the man in the yellow hat turned into some kind of demented Pikachu on steroids?
Keep the good shit comin. Your movies make my long days at work doing comp tech support a little more bearable.

Mortal Kombat - OJ STYLE Mortal Kombat - OJ STYLE

Fucking Brilliant!!

This is fucking great! Laughed my arse off! I've loved all your movies so far. Keep them coming!
Maybe one for Metroid or Mega Man?

Theatrical Trailer Trash Theatrical Trailer Trash

What can I say....Hil-fucking-arious!

I can't wait for the full movie. This was great! Exploding cats, the head up the ass guy, Dee Snyder, gratuitous pig-fucking, and sychronization abounding! You guys have really outdone yourselves. Here's a challenge: Try to make a wassup spoof that is actually funny.
BRAVO!

Eminem in: Scard Straight Eminem in: Scard Straight

Reminiscient of Full Metal Jacket

This I like. The art isn't particularly good, but the all-original sound kicks ass. All you need is some background music and a little more violence. Very Funny! Are more episodes coming?

Golden Palominos-Victim Golden Palominos-Victim

Flash Goes Surreal

I must say, I like this movie. Obviously, some time was spent on it.Sort of a surreal jouney into the mind of a kidnapee awaiting death. Strange and macabre. Makes you think. I must ask, where did the narrative come from, or is that an original? Bravo!

"This Makes No Sense" "This Makes No Sense"

That made no sense

You're right, that made no sense. Congratulations on making no sense. I wish I could make as little sense as you:)
SHABOIGN!!